Here’s a release we missed back in September, but just because we love the quirky dial of this yacht racing chronograph, we thought we’d give it a mention.
Here’s the word from Crafter B;
Crafter Blue has been creating premium quality, high-end dive watches for people such as ocean explorers, oceanographers, and water photographers for quite some time now. The latest addition in their product line is their Crafter Blue Hyperion Ocean Chronograph.
Inside is a Seiko NE86 movement, case width is 42mm and it’s only available with a rubber strap. 20mm lugs, so you could add your own bracelet or leather strap easily.
Coming in two variations with the same features and benefits, this latest diving chronograph is everything that every ocean diver is looking for, and here’s why.
- Aesthetic Design
The colourful sleek dials, the cutting-edge transparent glass, and the contrasting aperture of the watch make it look so aesthetically pleasing that it catches your eye at the first glance.
The beauty of the watch is enhanced by the artistic design of the crown and pusher with the crown engraved with the elegant font designer’s tag.
The watch is rich in features for keen divers. Some of the most prominent ones are:
- Chronograph: The most prominent feature is the chronograph.
- Screw-in crown: The screw-in crown provides a water-tight seal ensuring that the users can trust the watch in deep waters.
- Uni-directional rotating bezel: This feature has been specifically incorporated in the watch to make recording the elapsed time an extremely convenient task.
- Water-resistant to 200m/600ft: Explore the natural beauty of the ocean without any fear of malfunctioning for up to 200 meters.
- Sapphire Crystal: Hard glass is less likely to shatter, get scratch marks or lose its aesthetic look over a long period of time.
The Hyperion is on pre-order at $1100 US dollars. UK VAT and import duties will be on top. You can get 10% by subscribing to the Crafter Blue newsletter by the way. More here.