Viqueria are one of our fave brands, with typically Italian flair oozing from every part of their top value watches. They have a new project on Kickstarter, which shares a name with the classic Aprilia hooligan all-rounder sportbike, the Tuono. Here’s the spec;
The list of features includes a unidirectional 120-click rotatable matte ceramic bezel bearing a minute scale enriched with BGW9 SuperLume. The VIQUERIA TUONO timepiece are assembled in Italy with passion and are shipped with a 24 months international warranty. All VIQUERIA TUONO are shipped with a matching MADE IN ITALY leather strap. As optional you could add a JUBILEE solid links Stainless Steel bracelet and a Made in Italy rubber strap with a nice Vanilla scent. (Not sure why they keep shouting in CAPITAL letters, but y’know…brand power n all that. – Ed)
- Mechanical Automatic Movement: Miyota 9130 with Power Reserve complication;
- Water Resistance: 200 meters / 660 feet / 20 ATM;
- Sapphire Crystal with Anti-Reflective Coating;
- 120 click Ceramic Bezel with BGW9 Lume;
- 3 Sunray Dials: Thunder Gray – Ocean Blue – Coffee Brown;
- 1 Full Lume Dial: Crystal White;
- 316L Stainless Steel Case with Sapphire Transparent Caseback;
- Crown: Screw-In with engraved Viqueria logo;
- Case Diameter: 41mm;
- Thickness: 13.5mm;
- Lug Width: 20mm;
- Lug to Lug: 48mm;
- Straps: Made in Italy Leather Strap;
- Bracelet: Solid Links Jubilee Bracelet (optional);
- Rubber: Made in Italy Rubber Strap (optional) with Vanilla scent;
- Assembled in Italy. Each piece is individually numbered.
- 2 Years International Warranty.
Prices start at £307 on the early bird deal which is competitive we reckon. Delivery expected in July this year. More info here.