If you like great value dive watches with a Swiss movement, sapphire crystal and bright, eye-catching colours, then LIV watches have a history in delivering the goods. One popular model – the GX TJ with blue dial – is back, 1000 piece limited edition run. Here’s the spec from LIV;
- Features precision ETA 25 jewels Swiss automatic movement, +/- 5 seconds per day accuracy
- Durable high tech ceramic bezel with BGW9 Swiss luminescence
- 41 mm case diameter, fits 6 to 9-inch wrist
- Scratch-resistant and anti-reflective sapphire crystal on front and case back
- Water-resistant to 300 meters (1000 feet), screw-down crown and case-back
- 316L stainless steel case, 3-dimensional multilayered blue dial with white numbers, date function, individual serial number on case back
- Limited edition to 1000 pieces.
That wave pattern on the dial is a detail we love here at the NWC mag, plus the five year warranty and ceramic bezel. This is a very well equipped watch for the money. Oh yeah, the price is £533, plus UK import duty and VAT. Delivery will be in August/September however, as this is a pre-order special deal. More at the LIV website.