We don’t feature quartz watch projects that often on Northern Watch Co magazine as we’re old school mechanical/automatic fans. But the Moulin design is so sharp, with that chamfered link style bracelet, that we thought yeah, why not?
You have a choice of green, blue or black dials, each with the Moulin windmill logo, plus brushed stainless steel or rose gold coloured bracelets.
That bracelet link has a little touch of TAG about it too, just saying. And that’s a good thing. In fact the whole watch looks a cut above the normal 150 quid Seiko/Miyota powered quartz dress watch that you would find online, or on the rapidly declining UK High Street.
Here’s the tech spec, the early bird price is around £153, delivery expected summer 2021.
Technical specifications of the watches:
- Case diameter | 40mm
- Case hight | 7mm
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Case and bracelet in 316L (brushed) stainless steel
- Screw down crown (with Logo)
- Butterfly clasp
- Seiko Quartz movement
- Water-resistant 10ATM (100 meters)
- Sunburst dial (in three different colors)
- Luminous hands and indices (on two of the models)