The Reverie diver watch, from the Singapore based company, is on Kickstarter right now, with a cost of £270 shipped to the UK. Delivery is expected in December if the funding target is reached and it should make it, as the Reverie Diver was at 66% of target today with 21 days to go.
They also have a nice Meca-Quartz powered GT chronograph on the site and good to go now.
OK, here’s the tech spec on the Diver project from Reverie Watches website;
- 316L Stainless Steel Case. Dimensions: 40mm diameter, 43mm lug-to-lug, 11mm thickness and 20mm lug-width. Brushed and high-polished surfaces for contrast. 120-click unidirectional rotating bezel also provided.
- Miyota 9039 Movement. Premium Japanese automatic movement with a 42 hours power reserve, hacking seconds function and high frequency of 28,800 per hour. Expect a smooth sweeping seconds hand.
- Movement Engraving. The Japanese ‘Seigaiha’ pattern (i.e. “blue sea and waves”) is engraved on the rotor as a tribute to the movement’s Japanese roots and the watch’s aquatic theme.
- Guilloché Dial with 3 Color Choices. Double-layer dial with our signature guilloché effect displays different color tones depending on lighting conditions. Choose from: (1) navy; (2) olive green; and (3) warm grey.
- Super-LumiNova. 2 types of Super-LumiNova luminous material aid reading the time in the dark: BGW9 (blue) on the hands and C3 (green) on the hour markers and bezel marker. Super-LumiNova is the benchmark for the luxury watch industry.
- Sapphire Crystal. Sapphire crystal with AR-coating minimises glare when telling the time. Sapphire is scratch-resistant as it is nearly as hard as diamond.
- Screw-Down Crown & 20ATM Water Resistance. Water resistance up to a depth of 200m, The screw-down crown further improves water resistance.
- Adjustable Tapered Bracelet. The brushed stainless steel bracelet includes: (1) a 6mm taper for comfort; (2) on-the-go adjustability allowing you to adjust the bracelet by up to 11mm quickly; and (3) easy removal design allowing you to swap out the bracelet for another strap without a tool.
- Additional Rubber Strap. 20mm wide strap which tapers down to 18mm at the buckle. The strap will also have an easy removal design allowing you to change straps without a tool.
- Limited Quantities. Limited edition with each watch’s number engraved on the case-back. Like all other Reverie collections, we do not reproduce any designs once sold out.
- Watch Roll. Each watch comes with a leather travel roll which fits up to 4 watches.
- Free Worldwide Shipping. Complimentary tracked shipping via DHL Express.
- Warranty. 2 year international repair warranty provided.