The word from Seals in the USA, who have a new range of dial/bezel colours within their offbeat A5 auto watches;
This unique collaboration will mark the end of production for the inaugural Model A series. We teamed up with designer, and long-time friend @teenage.grandpa (Matt Smith-Johnson) to make this special collection happen. Our collaboration was inspired by the colorful watches of the 1970s, and Matt’s unique sense of style and design.
From the lollipop style seconds hand, to the sans serif roman numerals, this collaboration pulls together some uncommon but enjoyable features we rarely see from the major Swiss brands. Giving the consumer some options, the Model A.5 will be
available in both “Acid Green” and “Burgundy Roulette” configurations: The chapter ring on Acid Green model uses a special pigment that is much brighter than a standard
neon green. You could say it’s the greenest green imaginable, and it’s not something you’re going to find elsewhere.
As for the Burgundy Roulette, the tri-color 24 hour chapter ring brings a bold retro flair to the collection. The end result is a watch that’s warm in tone yet visually energetic.
This colorful collection sends the Model A.5 series off with a bang. Available for $800 USD each, we hope you have as much fun wearing it as we had creating it.
Model A.5 Specifications:
· 41.00mm case width
· 11.65mm case height
· Signed, screw-locked, 7.00mm diameter crown
· 100 meters of water resistance
· Glare proof sapphire crystal
· Applied logo on dial
· Brushed satin hour and minute hands
· Swiss SuperLumiNova on hands and dial
· Brushed satin and polished steel case
· Matching OEM custom design, proprietary steel bracelet
· Miyota 9039 3-Hand (24 Jewels)
· Central Seconds Automatic Movement, 28800 Vibrations
· Power reserve is 42 hours minimum
· Stock accuracy is between -10 to +30 seconds
· Hacking seconds