Viqueria from Italy is one of our fave brands on Kickstarter right now and its down to the all new Levante project – launched today – with a range of beautiful dials. Two tone, racing green or traditional motorsport white – take your pick.
The Levante now runs using Seiko VK64 Meca-Q Chrono, a hybrid of a quartz and mechanical movement. The end result is a chronograph that functions exactly as a mechanical would, including snapping back to zero upon the reset and sweeping smoothly rather than ticking, but without the immense hassle of winding and dealing with power reserve.
Previous 2019 versions of the Levante used the Seagull auto movement by the way.
More tech info from Viqueria;
– Different subdial complications: Chronograph and Hour of the Day;
– 4 completely new color variations, including a real Meteorite dial + Panda Silver/Black, Two Tones “Braveheart” Silver/Cobalt and Racing Green;
– BGW9 SuperLume (the first Levante was supplied with C3 SuperLume);
– A thinner case (-0,3mm) and a different engraved crown;
– An astonishing scratchproof DLC (diamond-like carbon) Black Case;
– A completely new solid caseback with an engraved alloy wheel;
– Aluminium DLC Coated bezel for the Meteorite style.
– Optional steel bracelet is extra – standard watch comes with Italian leather strap.
The Levante features a 42mm steel case, is also available in a limited edition of 300 pieces with a special Meteorite dial design – which does a little bit exra. All moels feature an and an acrylic crystal. There’s an early bird discount price on the standard model at $178 which is you can get via Kickstarter of course. It’s $292 early bird price on the Meteorite model.
More info and you can pledge here. Delivery estimated October 2020.